Selection for enrolment in our courses will be approved for applicants who meet the qualification selection criteria, in line with Government policy. Students with intellectual and physical disabilities are encouraged to participate in training.
- All students must be age 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission at the institute.
- Students require language, literacy, and numeracy capacity equivalent to the descriptions below:
- IELTS 5.5 or its equivalent.
- Satisfactory completed year 12 or equivalent, or relevant and sufficient work experience.
- Mature age students will also be considered without minimum education requirements but with relevant work experience within chosen area of study and demonstrated capacity to meet course requirements.