|Course||BSB50420 Diploma of Leadership and Management|
|Location||Level 6, 460 Bourke Street, Melbourne|
|Duration||52 Weeks including term break and holidays; Minimum Study 20 hours per week|
|Delivery Mode||Face to Face; Online (Due to COVID19 restrictions)|
|Assessment Modes||Combination of written questions, case studies and reports|
|Fees||$250 Application fee: Non-refundable, Please contact CMI at firstname.lastname@example.org for updated course fees|
|Work Based Component||Nil|
|Work Party Arrangement||Nil|
- Course Info
- Entry Requirements
- Pre-Training Review
- Units of Competency
- RPL & Credit Transfer
- Course Outcome
- Refund Policy
- Attendance and Course Progress
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply knowledge, practical skills and experience in leadership and management across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level display initiative and judgement in planning, organising, implementing and monitoring their own workload and the workload of others. They use communication skills to support individuals and teams to meet organisational or enterprise requirements. They plan, design, apply and evaluate solutions to unpredictable problems, and identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources.
Training Package Entry requirements: Nil
CMI Entry Requirements:
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
English language requirements:
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent (Results should not be older than 2 years)
- Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
- Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation courses or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Please note: CMI will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests - TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and TOEFL PBT.
- To enter this qualification, applicants should have successfully completed year 12 or secondary studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to Australian senior secondary school examination.
Prior to course commencement, each student is required to complete a Pre-training review and LLN Test. The purpose of this review is to ensure each student is enrolled in and has the capacity to successfully complete their chosen course. Each Pre-training review and LLN is specifically targeted at the appropriate AQF level of the course.
12 units must be completed:
- 6 core units
- 6 elective units
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBLDR523||Lead and manage effective workplace relationships|
|BSBOPS502||Manage business operational plans|
|BSBPEF502||Develop and use emotional intelligence|
|BSBTWK502||Manage team effectiveness|
|BSBOPS504||Manage business risk|
|BSBOPS505||Manage organisational customer service|
|BSBPEF501||Manage personal and professional development|
|BSBSTR502||Facilitate continuous improvement|
|BSBWHS521||Ensure a safe workplace for a work area|
Central Melbourne Institute offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer to all its students. Recognition of prior learning (RPL), is an assessment process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It can be gained through formal and informal learning, in Australia or overseas. Course credit is provided to students for previously completed units of competency, where these are evidenced by:
- AQF Certification issued by another RTO or
- Authenticated VET Transcripts
To apply for RPL and credit transfer please contact, email@example.com
Deferment, Suspension, Cancellation of Course:
- For information regarding Deferment, Suspension, Cancellation of study, please refer to our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Disclaimer: CMI does not have any 3rd party arrangement for delivery of this course.