|Course||BSB60420 Advanced Diploma of Leadership and Management|
|Location||Level 6, 460 Bourke Street, Melbourne|
|Duration||60 Weeks including term break and holidays; Minimum Study 20 hours per week|
|Delivery Mode||Face to Face; Online (Due to COVID19 restrictions)|
|Assessment Modes||Combination of written questions, case studies and reports|
|Fees||$250 Application fee: Non-refundable, Please contact CMI at firstname.lastname@example.org for updated course fees|
|Work Based Component||Nil|
|Work Party Arrangement||Nil|
- Course Info
- Entry Requirements
- Pre-Training Review
- Units of Competency
- RPL & Credit Transfer
- Course Outcome
- Refund Policy
- Attendance and Course Progress
This qualification reflects the role of individuals who apply specialised knowledge and skills, together with experience in leadership and management, across a range of enterprise and industry contexts. Individuals at this level use initiative and judgement to plan and implement a range of leadership and management functions, with accountability for personal and team outcomes within broad parameters. They use cognitive and communication skills to identify, analyse and synthesise information from a variety of sources and transfer their knowledge to others, and creative or conceptual skills to express ideas and perspectives or respond to complex problems.
- Have completed a Diploma or Advanced Diploma from the BSB Training Package (current or superseded equivalent versions).
- Have two years’ equivalent full-time relevant workplace experience in an operational or leadership role in an enterprise.
CMI Entry Requirements:
- All students must of the age of 18 years or over at the time of applying for admission
English language requirements:
- Entry in to this course requires IELTS band score of 5.5 or equivalent (Results should not be older than 2 years)
- Evidence that they have studied in English for at least five years in Australia, Canada, New Zealand, Republic of Ireland, South Africa, United Kingdom or United States
- Evidence that, within two years of their application date, they have successfully completed in Australia a foundation courses or a senior secondary certificate of education or a substantial part of a Certificate IV or higher-level qualification, from the Australian Qualifications Framework.
- Please note: CMI will also accept equivalent test results from the following specified English language tests - TOEFL IBT, PTE Academic, Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and TOEFL PBT.
- To enter this qualification, applicants should have successfully completed year 12 or secondary studies in applicant’s home country equivalent to Australian senior secondary school examination.
Prior to course commencement, each student is required to complete a Pre-training review and LLN Test. The purpose of this review is to ensure each student is enrolled in and has the capacity to successfully complete their chosen course. Each Pre-training review and LLN is specifically targeted at the appropriate AQF level of the course.
Total number of units = 10
5 core units plus 5 elective units
|BSBCRT611||Apply critical thinking for complex problem solving|
|BSBLDR601||Lead and manage organisational change|
|BSBLDR602||Provide leadership across the organisation|
|BSBOPS601||Develop and implement business plans|
|BSBSTR601||Manage innovation and continuous improvement|
|BSBCMM511||Communicate with influence|
|BSBCRT511||Develop critical thinking in others|
|BSBHRM614||Contribute to strategic workforce planning|
|BSBXCM501||Lead communication in the workplace|
|BSBINS601||Manage knowledge and information|
Central Melbourne Institute offers Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL) and Credit Transfer to all its students.
Recognition of prior learning (RPL), is an assessment process for giving candidates credit for skills, knowledge and experience gained through working and learning. It can be gained through formal and informal learning, in Australia or overseas.
Course credit is provided to students for previously completed units of competency, where these are evidenced by:
- AQF Certification issued by another RTO or
- Authenticated VET Transcripts
To apply for RPL and credit transfer please contact, email@example.com
Deferment, Suspension, Cancellation of Course:
For information regarding Deferment, Suspension, Cancellation of study, please refer to our website or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
CMI does not have any 3rd party arrangement for delivery of this course.